This year, friend Beth asked if I would do the ride with her. But of course. Riding with Beth suggests riding the Bleriot. It was set up as Rando Bike; no changes needed there, just some air in the tires.
- Riding with Beth
- Scoring Mexican Wedding Cake cookies at all the stops. Mmmm. Powdered sugar!
- Meeting Cecil for lunch at Champoeg
- Getting to say hi to many folks I don't get to see too often
- Riding the bike (oh yeah, that) :-)
- Wonderful Willamette Valley spring scenery - green fields, trees leafing out, farm animals
- Dinner with Beth afterwards
- Caving in and buying a ride t-shirt
62 relaxing miles on a nice, sunny Sunday :-)
Beth's pics - down a couple rows, then it is the rest of the set