Thursday, March 23, 2017

Errandonnee 4 and 5

Two errands today.

#4 Weaving class at Multnomah Arts Center.  I'll file this one under work/school commute :-). It wasn't going to rain until 4pm today, so I got to ride.  Yes, I could ride when it is raining, but I'd have to bring a change of clothes, as I truly hate hanging out in wet clothing.

So, today's plan was to wind the warp for my next project - Overshot Dish Towels.  Last week I took my 3.7 lb cone of 10/2 Georgia cotton in to use for the warp; today I wound a 530 end (thread) warp.



The warp is draped over the loom.  40" weaving width, 8 shaft loom.  Could be fun.

#5 Knitting Group, filed under, oh, I'll figure it out later.  Ate my sack lunch at the conclusion of Weaving Class, then proceeded over to Karen's house, where I knitted with a group of like-minded folk.  This group has been meeting for years.



And then home.  I could have gone by the library, as a book is waiting, but I didn't want to have to lock my bike up again, plus there was too much stuff on the bike to leave it unattended, even if it was locked up.

13.7 miles.

No comments: