Monday, October 31, 2016

Coffeeneuring 2016, #4: Home Coffee Shop

Ride: 4

#4: Home Coffee Shop at Susan's

Date: October 29
Destination: Susan's house
Beverage: Coffee mit Schlag and Pumpkin Pie, also mit Schlag
Bike Friendliness: garage
Bicycle: Rivendell Bleriot
Total mileage: 20+ miles

Susan baked a pumpkin pie and opened up a Home Coffee Shop so she'd have help eating it.  I was the only one to show; more pie for meeeeeeeeeee!

Riding to Susan's is fairly straightforward; most of the route was my commute for a year or so.  The only challenge was that I won't ride on Evergreen through the shopping center, and had to cut north from Cornell, but not too late, or I'd miss the turnoff on the Rock Creek Trail.

While cloudy, it did not rain.  Susan, Jeff and I sat around, visited and ate a lot of pie.  She also sent me home with a piece for Fitz.

Pretty fall colors.

#4: Home Coffee Shop at Susan's

#4: Home Coffee Shop at Susan's

#4: Home Coffee Shop at Susan's

#4: Home Coffee Shop at Susan's



No comments: